What is happening to my Baby?
- Start reading up on pregnancy books. Visit a nearby bookstore or buy online. You could also google online regarding pregnancy.
- If you notice vaginal bleeding at this stage. Go and see your doctor immediately. Take note of the amount of bleeding, the colour of bleeding (brown or fresh red) and other associated symptoms such as abdominal pain.There are several causes of bleeding in early pregnancy. Please refer to the section on Bleeding in early pregnancy. If you have a history of recurrent miscarriage or your doctor diagnose you to have threatened miscarriage, talk to your doctor about a medication called Duphaston to support your pregnancy.
- Eat healthy and balanced food
- Breathing exercises
- Try to get enough of sleep at least 8 hours / night
- Take afternoon naps
- Do exercises
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Avoid sleeping pills or stimulants such as caffeine or alcohol