Get Back That Sexy Mamma! How to loose the baby fat!
- Do not be in a drastic hurry to reduce all those weight. Remember you took 9 months to gain all that weight, so you need time to gradually loose that weight. Relax and smile as stress could release hormones that could actually make you gain even more weight.
- Breastfeed. This is a good way of losing weight. Your baby also becomes healthier with the breast milk. Breastfeeding in combination with moderate exercise and good diet is a sure way of loosing that extra pounds!
- Drink lots of water. Water has no calories, makes you feel full and helps burn out that extra fat. Try to cut down on coffee and tea as it will make you more dehydrated.
- Exercise. You could start exercising about 6 weeks after vaginal delivery and about 8 weeks post caesarean section delivery. Do start slowly and do the low impact exercise first perhaps brisk walking or swimming then design a fitness and weight reducing exercise program with a fitness instructor. Exercise would be more fun if you do it with a friend.
- No time to exercise? When there is a will there is a way. You could start off with pushing your baby’s stroller in the evening for a walk / jog. There is even a stroller workout for new mothers. In addition, you could wear a sling or carrier to carry your baby around. Carrying those extra weight will make it easier to loose weight. If you fancy yoga, you could also do it in your own living room!
- Healthy Eating. It is important to eat a balanced but healthy diet especially if you are also breast feeding. Talk to your doctor or a dietician to plan a healthy dieting program for you.